1. Who collects your personal data?
Your personal data collected as part of our activity are processed by:
Headquarters: 30/32 boulevard de Sébastopol, 75 004 Paris, France
R.C.S. PARIS 900 314 097
2. When do we collect your data?
We collect personal data directly from you, in particular when:
- You are browsing our Site or using our Services on our Site,
- You create an account on our Site,
- You connect to your account on our Site,
- You are using your account on our Site,
- You subscribe to our newsletter,
- You place and pay an order on our Site,
- You write a customer review, a comment on our social networks, on our Site or on the site of our partner Verified Reviews,
- You contact us through various channels including contact forms, by post or by phone,
We only collect your personal data when it is strictly necessary and legal. We are committed to only collecting the minimum personal information necessary for the purposes covered by this Policy.
In the event that we need to use your personal data for purposes not covered by this Policy, additional consent will be requested. Such consent is not mandatory but will sometimes be necessary for us to be able to meet your needs / requests.
Please note, however, that your consent will not be necessary if our processing of your personal data is justified by a legitimate reason, provided that such use does not adversely affect your own rights and interests.
3. How do we collect your data?
We may collect personal information about you from various sources, including:
- Personal data collected directly, which you voluntarily communicate to us, in particular through collection forms. (for example: last name, first name, contact details ... etc.);
- Personal data collected indirectly, automatically or with your express consent when using our Site;
4. For what purposes do we collect your data?
The processing operations that we implement meet an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose.
Any processing of your personal data for a purpose other than those set out below will require your consent if it is not justified by a legitimate interest.
For our part, the processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the Site, to ensure their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment and in particular:
- Manage the operation and optimization of our Site and our services and products;
- Help speed up your future activities and experiences on our Site;
- Evaluate the use of our Site, our products and services and analyze the effectiveness of our products, communication campaigns and promotions;
- Get to know you better in order to anticipate and best meet your expectations;
- Personalize your experience on our Site and other platforms and anonymously and globally evaluate the activity on our Site and other platforms (in particular we take into account the time at which you have visited it, if you have already visited it and which site referred you to it) ;
- Make our Site easier to use and better tailor our Site, our products and services to your interests and needs;
- Carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, consumer service, etc.);
- Manage our customer relationship via our CRM, in order to get to know you better, contact you about products that may interest you (launch of new products, promotional offers, promotional events. < / h1>
- You advise, provide products or services that you request from us and answer your questions;
- Provide customer service accessible by phone, by messaging;
- Proceed with the verification, identification and authentication of the personal data you have transmitted to us;
- Prevent and detect fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and manage security incidents;
- Manage any disputes.
We strive to minimize the data collected, to keep it accurate and up to date by facilitating the rights of data subjects.
5. How do we protect your data?
In our capacity as data controller, we take all reasonable precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data by implementing organizational, technical, software and physical measures and require our partners to do so. do the same.
Access to your personal data is limited to prevent unauthorized access, modification, interference, loss and / or abuse. However, despite our best efforts, we cannot guarantee the perfect security of the transmission or storage of your personal data on the Internet as the Internet is not a sufficiently safe and secure environment.