1. How to place your order online?
Select your products, add them to the basket by clicking on "Add to basket", then finalize your order, you must :
- Create a customer account (in the "log in" area at the top right) or connect to your account (in the "My account" area at the top right)
- Choose your delivery method
- Indicate the coordinates of the beneficiary and the payer
- Fill in the payment information
- Validate the transaction
Customer service is at your disposal for any questions and support needs in 01 41 50 88 48 from 9h30 to 17h30, Monday to Friday.
2. How to place your order on phone ?
We are at your disposal to provide you with information and support you in your online purchases. Just call 01 41 50 88 48From 9h30 à 17h30, Monday to Friday.
For each order <50€, postage of 5€ is applicable. For any order value equal or exceeding 50€ >50€, the postage is free.
4. How do I know if my order has been registered ?
After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email with the summary of your purchases. If you have not received your confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, check whether it was sent by mistake to your "junk mail" folder. If this is not the case, do not hesitate to contact our company on 01 41 50 88 48 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also, at any time, track your order in your space My Account/ My Orders.
5. What payment method is accepted to pay for my purchases ?
You may pay for your purchases either by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX) for any amount, or via Paypal, directly on our homeosoin.com site, via the secure interface of our partner
6. Is my payment secured?
Your online payment is 100% secure. The banking transaction will take place directly between you and the banking organization. No data is stored on our servers, the confidentiality of your banking information is guaranteed.
7. What should I do if my payment has been declined ?
After entering your credit card information and validating your order, our service provider questions your bank to validate the payment and give the authorization. In case of refusal of payment, please contact your bank. For more information, our company is also at your disposal on 01 41 50 88 48 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
8. How do I get my invoice ?
Following the validation of your order, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with a link to your invoice.
9. Upon receipt, my order is incomplete or damaged
Our Customer Service is available by telephone on 01 41 50 88 48 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
10. How can I get a refund for a product order?
Upon receipt of your order, you have 14 days to inform us of the product (s) you wish to have reimbursed for, by contacting the following email address:
info @ homeosoin. fr
For a refund to be accepted, the entire order must be returned, the product (s) must be in perfect condition, in their original case and unused. COSMAX FRANCE undertakes to reimburse as soon as possible.